Thursday, June 7, 2012

A message we need to hear today from God, written in the Book of Jeraneck

I was stuck by a recent quote from the BOJ on the LDCJC blog recently in which Jeraneck relates how Almighty God had been forced to allow the destruction of the People of Light (the temple builders) because they had turned away from Him. This is truly heartbreaking but it's a message WE need to hear:
"I returned to the great temple, and I went unto the holy room of the temple and I cried unto the Almighty. And while I was crying unto him for the sake of my people, the Spirit came upon me and it bore witness to me that the Almighty Jesus the Lord would stretch forth his hand in an instant and save us, but the people would not listen and they would not return to him; and because of this, he is bound by the Almighty law to fulfill that which he had revealed to his many Prophets concerning the destruction of my people. For the people had been warned that if they left the paths of righteousness they would be wiped from this sacred land." (Book of Jeraneck 16:117-118)

No comments:

Post a Comment